Makes 5 cups
Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced into 1/2"-thick rounds
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 T. canned chipotles in adobo, minced
- Salt to taste
- 2 T. minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Toss potatoes with oil in a large bowl to coat. Grill until tender, 4–5 minutes per side.
- Combine honey, lime juice, and chipotles in a large bowl. Toss warm potatoes in honey mixture. Season with salt and garnish with cilantro.
Per cup: 232 calories; 21% calories from fat; 6g total fat; 44g carb.; 114mg sodium; 6g fiber; 3g protein