Premier Recreational Property West of Bentonville 440± Acres
3 BR / 2 BA Custom Log Cabin
Property Address: 14882 Bird Mountain Rd, Sulphur Springs, AR 72768
The Northwest Arkansas Executive Ranch is conveniently located 25± miles west of Bentonville consisting of 440± contiguous acres with a custom log cabin overlooking a private, spring fed lake. Over the past 15 years, the current owners have cut miles of trails, planted hundreds of trees, and executed a wildlife management plan making the ranch a premier property for outdoor enthusiasts.
Given its proximity to Bentonville, this ranch is just a short drive to enjoy the amenities and entertainment that abound in Northwest Arkansas. Still enough to be able to relax and enjoy a peaceful country experience on one the largest available contiguous tracts of land in Western Benton County. After a long day enjoying the outdoors, you can retreat back to the front porch of the log home and relax to the stunning views the property has to offer.
- 440± Acres
- 1,764± Sq Ft custom log cabin
- 3 BR / 2 BA
- 2.5± Acre Spring fed lake o stocked w/ bass, bluegill, and other gamefish
- 7± Acres designed to accommodate horses o fenced pasture, open run in shed or pole barn
- 1,200± Sq Ft metal barn o tractor storage, horses or hobby farming materials
- Miles of well-maintained trails o horseback riding, hiking, truck, bike, and ATV
- Wildlife habitat for deer and turkey
- 9 food plots, 5 Sportsman's CondoTM deer blinds, 4 Boss BuckTM gravity feeders
- 576± Sq Ft caretaker cabin
NW Arkansas Executive Ranch from Houston Evans Films on Vimeo.
United Country | Rateliff Lifestyle Properties
Matt Rateliff, Owner / Agent 479-888-4162
Franchise office is independently owned and operated.