Makes: 8 cups
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Ice cubes
- 4 cups sweet white wine (such as Riesling)
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup club soda
- Fresh mint, fresh raspberries, and small orange wedges
- Dissolve sugar in hot water in a pitcher; add 1 cup ice, wine, brandy, and orange and lime slices. Chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, stir in soda, then pour into glasses over ice.
- Garnish drinks with mint, raspberries, and orange wedges.