GORP with a Twist
Makes about 3 1⁄2 cups
Be sure to drink plenty of water when snacking on dried fruits. You need to replace the liquid you’d normally get from fresh fruit.
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup salted cashews or almonds
- 1⁄4 cup dried sweet or sour cherries
- 1⁄4 cup dried strawberry slices
- 1⁄4 cup toasted green pumpkin seeds
In a sealable plastic bag or bags, combine cranberries, raisins, apricots, pineapple, peanuts, cashews, cherries, strawberries and pumpkin seeds. Seal and store at room temperature for up to 1 month.