There’s just something about small cabins. They invite us in, make us feel cozy and hold priceless memories of times spent with family and good friends. Scroll down to browse a collection of links to small cabins that have been featured in past issues of Cabin Life
• Bonus photos for "Think Small: A Pacific Coast Cottage"
A dream cottage on the Puget Sound near Port Orchard, Wash., proves that good things come in small packages.
• A Little Cabin Soars With Incredible Views
This beloved retreat perched on a steep slope above Montana's Swan Lake was a family project from start to finish.
• A Comfy Northwoods Cabin Renovation
A Midwest couple chooses vintage charm over extra square footage when remodeling their 1920s lake cabin in Minnesota.
• A Rustic Creekside Cabin Gets a Dramatic Update
Both inside and out, this California renovation is all about connecting with nature.
• From an 1800s Miner Cabin to a Guest Retreat
After being saved from demolition, this small cabin in Colorado underwent a complete makeover.
• Rebuilding a Log Cabin in Maine
A man and his wife give second life to his great-grandfather's 19th-century, handhewn-log Swedish homestead.
• Remote Cabin is a Green Gem
An adventurous family keeps it simple, secluded and energy efficient at their minimalist cabin in Vermont’s Green Mountains.
• Do-It-Yourselfers Revamp a Tiny Cabin
With some TLC, and a couple of strategic additions, a well-sited fixer-upper in Washington state becomes a beloved retreat one project at a time.
• A Secret Rustic Cabin in the Woods
One man finds his soul at the foot of Alaska’s “Great One.”
• Small Cabins
There are many ways to “go small,” from handcrafted log homes to modular kits. Let these places inspire you.
• A Family's Small Island Escape on Puget Sound
A tiny, 352-square-foot cabin puts simple living in perspective.
• One Man's Cozy DIY Cabin
Read how Doug Vukson and his family hand-built a cabin on an upper Midwestern lake.
• Historic Ranch Restoration
A family restores an 1874 cabin to its original glory in Boulder, Colo.
• New Life for a Little Cottage
This lake cottage in northwestern Wisconsin was lovingly restored by its owners.