Summertime at the cabin is magical and filled with fun activities for the whole family. We gathered a list of the top 20 to make summer at the cabin spectacular. How many can you check-off by the end of the season?
1. Greet dawn from your deck.
2. On a still afternoon, find a quiet, calm and shallow bay and float away for an hour on an innertube. (Bring sunscreen.)
3. Swim as far as you can across the lake – alongside your spotter, of course.
4. Build an elaborate sand castle, complete with moats and turrets.
12. Cut into a well-chilled watermelon and bite into an ice-cold slice in the hot sun.
13. Enjoy a s’more extravaganza by setting up a creation station filled with not only the standard chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers, but inventive options like berries, peanut butter, slivered almonds, chocolate chips or your favorite sugary breakfast cereal.
14. Skip rocks for the record.
15. Indulge in an afternoon nap.
16. Fly a kite from your boat, in the middle of the lake.