How to Watch Snowy Owls Responsibly
Exercise extreme care when photographing these rarely seen birds
October 5, 2012
Photo by Snowy Owl
It’s always exciting to find a Snowy Owl and lots of fun to photograph
one. If you see one near your cabin, camp or cottage this winter, please act responsibly by approaching
them with great care.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online