Rotisserie-grilled Gyro at Home
September 9, 2011
If you have a rotisserie fitting on your grill, here’s what to do with
it. The long column of meat that turns and turns on a spit in many Greek
restaurants may look like something you can’t make at home. But it’s
just ground lamb and flavorings, worked into an even finer grind in the
food processor, molded into a loaf and spit-roasted until the moment
it’s sliced into your waiting pita (the thick kind, without a pocket),
topped with lettuce, tomato, sliced onion and tzatziki.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online