Give Your Pressure a Boost
January 20, 2011
Photo by Kurt Anderson
Water, water everywhere – and only a drop coming out of the faucet? From bathroom to kitchen, a lack of water pressure at the cabin can be downright annoying. But don’t jump in the lake yet; there are some easy things you can do to turn that dribble into a downpour – without breaking the bank.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online