Charcoal Grill Special: Simple Skirt Steak Fajitas
July 1, 2009
|While restaurant fajitas are usually served on flour tortillas, I like the added flavor of corn tortillas to accent the beef. Toss each tortilla on the grill for a few seconds per side to soften and heat through just before serving. |
Serves 6 to 8.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online