Coming in the October 2015 Issue
May 21, 2015
Making your cabin dream come true is the theme of the October issue. Here’s a sampling of the stories your editors have in store for you:
Photo by Tomahawk Log & Country Homes
Photo by ©iStock.com/twildlife
Plus, be sure to check out:
- PLAN A CABIN THAT FITS YOU – Cabinologist Dale Mulfinger gives expert advice for right-sizing your cabin design.
- CABIN LESSONS – Author Spike Carlsen shares tales from his family’s DIY cabin construction adventure.
- HEAVEN HAS A DOCK – For one couple, having a cabin home “Up North” is all they need. Read about their retirement cabin in Wisconsin’s North Woods.
The October issue hits newsstands on Aug. 11. Better yet, ensure you don’t miss this issue by going online and subscribing now: www.CabinLife.com/join.
- GATHER 'ROUND – Get advice and recipes for a guy’s weekend at the cabin.
- CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE WILD KIND – Find tips for safely coexisting with wildlife at the cabin.
- TIME TO WINTERIZE – Get checklists for preparing your cabin, toys and tools for winter.
Look for this icon. This denotes premium subscriber content.
Learn more »
Register online for access to more valuable resource information.
Don't miss your connection to the reader forums, projects, photo galleries, and more.
Free Twice-Monthly E-Newsletter
Receive useful tips & inspiration from Cabin Life