My Cabin: Snowy Haven in the Woods
A cabin helps raise a boy
Story and photos by Jonathan Erickson, Cabin Life reader
Cabin location: Lake Five, Mich.
October 7, 2011
There is always that one setting in every human’s life that plays a
unique, defining and formative role. A place defined not only by
physical location but also by an emotional connection. My cabin in the
woods is just that.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online