Festive flavors provide the recipe for perfect pork
October 7, 2011
When it comes to pleasing a holiday gathering of carnivores, this recipe
is as close to surefire as you can get. Porchetta is a classic Italian
pork preparation – some call it “Italian pulled pork” – that can be as
simple as a tenderloin stuffed with garlic, rosemary and olive oil, or
as elaborate as a boned and butterflied roast rolled with a layer of
cooked meat filling.
Photo by John & Tanya Back
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online