The Perfect Grilled Duck
November 8, 2010
When I was very newly married – like, a few weeks married – my wife and I spent our first newlywed Christmas alone. It was partly due to complicated work schedules making travel to family difficult. But it was also driven by our desire to strike out on our own and create our own holiday rituals.
Photo by John & Tanya Bäck
To that end, we spurned the traditional turkey. Instead, I set my sights on a duck and to make my mark on the season, I decided to flout tradition and grill it. Whole.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online