Small Woodshed Becomes a Revival Project
A couple gives some much-needed TLC to an outbuilding on their seven-acre farm
March 20, 2014
Photo by Sarah Greenman
Obbie and Connie Atkinson own a seven-acre farm in Richland, Ore. This structure, originally a woodshed, is one of the many outbuildings on their farm.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online