A Catchall Storage Room Gets REEL Purpose
... and brings more cabin life to everyday living
February 17, 2011
Most houses have one. A catchall room with a euphemistic name like “man cave” or “craft room,” but
Photo by Steve Umland & Tanya Bäck
really it’s just a walk-in junk drawer – and often a little-used one at that.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online