Before & After Photos Reveal a Rustic Cabin Makeover
From bland to beautiful!
November 8, 2010
It was love at first sight when Debbie and Dave Beal spotted the remote cabin in 2005. After scouring the northwest corner of Montana from Missoula to Kalispell, they found the ideal site in the lower Clark Fork Valley.
The Beals’ cabin is oriented so that their deck offers a view of the Cabinet Mountains.
Photo by R.L. Miller Photography, courtesy Western Red Cedar Lumber Association
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online