How to Capture Adirondack Style in Your Cabin
To give your getaway a bit of Adirondack flair, have fun incorporating one or more of these 10 key elements
June 1, 2012
Get back to nature Adirondack-style by decorating with materials from Mother Nature. This signature style is characterized by these 10 basic elements that are simple to mix into your existing cabin décor.
Photo by Greg Page Studios
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online