December 17, 2010
There are many ways to “go small,” from handcrafted log homes to modular kits. Uses can range from small cabins or cottages to a guesthouse or bunkhouse to a craft house or studio, and beyond. Following are a few interesting places and ideas that might give you inspiration. Read more!
Photo by F & E Schmidt Photography
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online