A Perfect Patio Oasis
During the hot summer, this family takes up residence in the backyard
June 1, 2007
Come summer, there’s no need to coax the Ferguson family outside. As soon as school closes, Vicki and Scott Ferguson and their two teenagers take up residence at their outdoorsy summer home south of Kansas City.
A former storage shed, turned kitchen, plus a fire pit, allows this family more outside time together and with guests.
Photo by Mark Coffey
Their summer playground was three years in the making.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online