How to Wash Hard-to-Reach Windows
There's no need to climb a ladder if you use one of these simple methods
July 2, 2014
Q: Our log cabin has a two-story wall of windows on one side. Is there any way we can wash the windows ourselves without having to climb a ladder?
Photo by Greg Amundson, Deer Creek Cedar Homes, www.deercreek-homes.com
– Mary, via email
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online