October 6, 2011
|Hard water can produce nasty, hard-to-remove rust stains on toilets, sinks, tubs and tile. |
If you’re a home remedy person, try this:
1. Pour or rub white vinegar or lemon juice onto the stain. (Or use a spray bottle for repeat applications and to make the job easier.)
2. Let the liquid stand until the spot or spots disappear.
3. Rinse area with fresh water.
4. Repeat steps if necessary.
But if off-the-shelf solutions are your style, check out these products:
• Instant Rust-out, www.summitbrands.com.
• RustAid Bathroom Spray Gel, www.wmbarr.com.
• Super Iron Out, www.summitbrands.com.