Design Insights for the Michigan Lakehome Featured in “Do You Need an Architect?”
January 18, 2013
In the March 2013 issue of Cabin Life,
one of the primary sources in the article “Do You Need an Architect?”
is Christine L. Albertsson, AIA, CID, NCARB. For this web exclusive, we
asked Christine about a Michigan lakehome that her firm designed for a
couple desiring a retirement retreat and a gathering place for family
Photo by Karen Melvin Photography for Albertsson Hansen Architecture, Ltd.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online