Going Green: 5 Ideas to Save Energy & Money
August 20, 2010
So, you’ve found the perfect place to build your weekend retreat or
vacation getaway. And you want to do your part to keep your
eco-footprint small. But all this talk of energy efficiency can get too
technical. For an easy way to remember the important areas for energy
efficiency, use the acronym “Earth WORMS.”
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online