Bring a taste of the coast to your cabin deck
June 6, 2011
There’s no better way to celebrate the summer than by throwing a couple big lobsters on the grill. This technique starts by grilling a whole lobster for a few moments, then splitting the partially cooked lobster and continuing to grill the halves, for smoky-sweet perfection. You can serve with melted butter, but this lobster really doesn’t need it. Makes 2 servings.
Food styling and photos by John & Tanya Bäck
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online