A Cabin-Centric Gift
What do you get the friend who has everything?
October 7, 2011
|As always, I was stumped this year for a Christmas present for my
fishing buddy Chuck, who makes plenty of money and can buy whatever he
wants. Chuck and his wife, Liz, own a cabin on Indiana’s Eel River, one
of the best smallmouth-bass fisheries in the state, where I like to be
invited to fish, often. |
Something for the cabin, I thought.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online