A Sparkling Evening
Fireworks on and off the water
June 6, 2011
I was 16 years old on the Fourth of July evening I sat on the dock at our family’s resort saying goodbye to a girl named Dot. She and her family were leaving early the next morning. I was about to make my move to steal a kiss when her father and a younger man came out on the dock.
"MAYBE I HAD BEEN FOOLISH TO ASSUME THESE TWO MEN KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING WITH FIREWORKS.”
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online