I See Flowers, They See Dinner
A beautiful garden and the battles with wildlife that come with it
March 24, 2011
Photo by stock.xchange
Experiencing life at a slower pace is the cornerstone of cabin living. It’s a lifestyle that gives license to pause and appreciate the awe of a pastel sunset. Or admire the intricacies of a dew-glossed spider web. Or, in my case, monitor the daily progressions of a simple flower garden.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online