A Clean Well-lighted Shop
Organization envy rears its ugly head at the cabin
February 17, 2011
At my friend Gary’s cabin, I sometimes catch myself admiring his organized, clean and well-lighted shop. His screwdrivers and wrenches are sized in furniture-grade wooden racks with routered edges that he built. Gary makes useful, beautiful things that are plumb, square and level.
Photo by dreamstime.com
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online