Tips for Deer-Proofing Your Cabin Garden
Keep hungry deer at bay with repellents and deer-resistant plants
April 2, 2014
To keep deer from munching on plants in your cabin garden, you sometimes have to resort to extreme measures. Never underestimate the power of rotten eggs, and try to plant perennials that deer tend not to like.
Photo by Thinkstock.com
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online