Recent Advances in Boat Lifts Put Your Mind & Muscles at Ease
I Can Lift That Boat With One Finger
January 20, 2011
Modern boat lifts can handle everything from a PWC to a pontoon with ease.
Photo by FLOE
Used to be your back could start hurting just thinking about hauling your boat out of the water. Boat lifts used to involve a constant battle to keep the boat centered while keeping the winch moving and the boat rising.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Cabin Life magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Cabin Life magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you
will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only take a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 8 issues PLUS these great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to the "Dream Cabins" section
- Access to our Grill Master recipes
- Unlimited access to our "Property & Finance" section
- Participate in our forums
- Post photos in our online galleries
- Comment on articles
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online